- IRONMAN Certified Coach
- USA Triathlon Certified Level 1 Coach
- USA Triathlon Youth & Junior Certified Coach
- Certified USA Triathlon Race Official
- Certified Speed Merchant Aero Wind Tunnel Coach
- 2013 – 2016 USAT #1 ranked NH Male in the 30-34 Age group
- 2013 – 2016 Ironman All World Athlete Gold for being in the top 1% of the male 30-34 Age Group
- Many Triathlon Age Group Wins, Podium Finishes, and Overall Wins
- Reference for Triathlete Magazine and The Wall Street Journal
- President of the NorthEast MultiSport Triathlon Club
- 12x Ironman Finisher including qualifying and competing in the Kona Ironman World Championships 4x (Kona PR 9:27:11)
- 2013 Ironman North American Championship Mont-Tremblant Men’s 30 to 34 age group winner
- 2015 Ironman Raleigh 70.3, Syracuse 70.3, and Timberman 70.3 male 30-34 Age group winner
- 2016 Ironman Florida 70.3 Age group winner (2nd Overall)
- 2017 Ironman Puerto Rico 70.3 Age group winner (2nd overall amateur)
- Multiple Half Ironman Finisher and Half Ironman World Championships qualifier (PR 4:14:36)
- USAT All American in 2012 – 2016
- Currently teaches Tri Swim and Spin classes at the Nashua, NH YMCA and Brick group workouts at Hampshire Hills
- Member of the Greater Nashua Y Tri Sprint Triathlon Organization Committee.
- Played NCAA Division 1 Hockey in College
- Coached College Hockey for 2 years
I was born in Pepperell, MA, but currently reside in Brookline, NH with my wife Kristen and our 3 boys, Calvin, Elijah, and Gabriel. I grew up loving all sports, but primarily was focused on hockey. I played hockey through college and will always love the sport of hockey. However, after graduating from college, I started working at a desk job and stopped being as physically active as I used to be. I would go to the gym and workout, but had a hard time staying motivated and just didn’t have that drive I always had growing up. After following this path for a while, I decided to run the Boston marathon. During my training for the marathon, I decided that triathlons would be the next obstacle for me to tackle.
As soon as I started training for my first triathlon, I developed a tremendous passion for the sport. I really enjoy the variety in the training and the devotion it takes to obtain my goals. I love training and the triathlon lifestyle. I continue to train and devote myself to triathlon. As a result, I am also looking for new and innovative techniques and technologies for myself and my athletes to improve.
I currently coach athletes primarily in the US and New England, but have clients throughout the globe. I really enjoy helping people and get a tremendous satisfaction out of seeing my athletes succeed and meet their goals.
Read Coach Colin’s client testimonials.