- 2013 – BS Exercise & Sport Science
- 2015 – MS Exercise & Sport Science: Performance Psychology
- 3 Year Practitioner of Applied Sport Psychology
- Multiple Half Ironman & Ironman Finisher
- Collegiate Lacrosse Athlete – University of Utah
What is sport psychology/mental conditioning? Mental conditioning involves developing the mental tools and skills you need to consistently perform up to your full physical potential. Nate specifically trains athlete in the 5 cardinal skills of performance psychology: emotional control, focus & concentration, imagery, self-talk, and priming routines.
These skills are integrated into the athlete to achieve the Mental Grit ideals.
- Strength Before Weakness
- Achievement Before Avoidance
- Process Before Outcome
- Personal Ownership for Success and Failure
You can see more testimonials at: Mental Grit Consulting
With this new partnership, all Peak Tri Coaching athletes get a free session (no obligation) with Nate and 30% off all mental training packages. You can book your session now through his online scheduler here.
Pricing for Packages (30% discount applied)
- Race Mental Prep – 3 sessions: $225
- Bronze – 6 sessions: $420
- Silver – 12 sessions: $700
- Gold – 18 sessions: $1,050
If you would like to learn more about Nate & Mental Grit, checkout his ebook: Mental Grit: Mental Training for Optimal Performance
Lastly, Nate is available to answer any questions by: