- USA Triathlon Certified Level 1 Coach
- Professional Racing License
- 2013-2016 USAT #1 Ranked 25-29 Male Triathlete in NH
- 2015 Triathlon Age Group National Championships 3rd place Overall
- 2015 USAT # 4 Nationally Ranked Male 25-29 Age Group
- 2015 NH Union Leader Triathlete of Year
- Many Triathlon Age Group Wins, Podium Finishes, and Overall Wins
- 1 x Ironman Finisher (5th Place Overall PRO) 2017 Ironman Lake Placid (9:02:55)
- Multiple Half Ironman Finisher (6th Place Overall PRO) 2016 70.3 Timberman (4:02:06)
- USA Swimming Level 2 Coach (expired)
- Coached Swimming (part time) 2012 – 2014
- 2011 NCAA Swimming and Diving Championships DIII Qualifier (800Free Relay)
- DIII Collegiate Swimmer in College
NH born and raised, I grew up loving just about every sport there was, but at the age of 11 I discovered swimming and from there my love for endurance sports has grown into my life’s passion. I competed in both Track & Field and Swimming throughout high school and finally spent four years swimming at Keene State College under the
tutelage of US National Open Water & Para Olympic Coach Jack Fabian. After school my story is one that is all too familiar, with my time and energy focused on career building desk work there was little time for physical activity and soon I was out of shape. It was not too long before I started to miss the thrill of competition and triathlon sort of just fell into my lap.
As soon as I started training for my first triathlon, it was like a switch went off and I felt like I was a kid again who had just discovered his love for swimming. It was at my very first race that I met Head Coach Colin Cook and it was not long before he and I started working together. In the few short years since that first race, I have gone from Rookie to Professional athlete and this sport has truly become both my passion and my career. I am in love with the triathlon lifestyle and love to train, compete, and attempt to better myself each and every day.
Through my years of swimming, running and competing in triathlon I have gained a great deal of knowledge about training for these endurance sports. I have worked with and learned from many top level coaches and feel that I can help others to reach the Peak of their endurance sport potential!