About Coach Colin Cook
I was born and currently reside in Pepperell, MA. I grew up loving all sports, but primarily was focused on hockey. I played hockey through college and will always love the sport of hockey. However, after graduating from college, I started working at a desk job and stopped being as physically active as I used to be. I would go to the gym and workout, but had a hard time staying motivated and just didn’t have that drive I always had growing up. After following this path for a while, I decided to run the Boston marathon. During my training for the marathon, I decided that triathlons would be the next obstacle for me to tackle.
As soon as I started training for my first triathlon, I developed a tremendous passion for the sport. I really enjoy the variety in the training and the devotion it takes to obtain my goals. I love training and the triathlon lifestyle. I continue to train and devote myself to triathlon. As a result, I am also looking for new and innovative techniques and technologies for myself and my athletes to improve.
I currently coach athletes throughout Massachusetts and New Hampshire. I really enjoy helping people and get a tremendous satisfaction out of seeing my athletes succeed and meet their goals.
- USA Triathlon Certified Level 1 Coach
- USA Swimming Certified Coach
- Certified USA Triathlon Race Official
- Certified FMS Screener
- Certified Spinning Instructor
- Currently teach the Tri Swim and Spin classes at the Nashua, NH YMCA
- 6x Ironman Finisher including qualifying and competing in Kona Ironman World Championships (PR 9:27:09)
- Multiple Half Ironman Finisher (PR 4:28:27)
- 2011 Pitch Pine Sprint Triathlon/New Hampshire Club Championship Overall Winner
- Many Triathlon Age Group Wins and Podium Finishes
- Bentley University Triathlon Coach
- President of the NorthEast MultiSport Triathlon Club
- Member of the Greater Nashua Y Tri Sprint Triathlon Organization Committee.
-3 Sport Varsity Lettermen in High School
- Played NCAA Division 1 Hockey in College
- Coached College Hockey for 2 years